You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘michael jackson hoax death’ tag.
We are told that the KING OF POP was actually penniless by the time of his ‘death’. Is this true or not? We heard stories from his nanny that he had no money left. In fact, she even states that she had to lend him money. We are also told that he was so desperate for money that he signed the contract for the 50 concerts. Then we are told that it was the stress from these concerts that Michael Jackson could not handle, and this led to his ‘death’. Up until now, what you read and heard is what Michael Jackson wants you to believe. The truth is far from it…
- Michael Jackson owned the Beatles catalogue. Michael Jackson purchased this in 1984-85, for $40 million. At the time, he was only 26 years old. This meant that he would earn 50% of the royalties from the Beatles songs since he owned the publishing rights. This catalogue contained 4,000 songs.
- In 1995, Michael Jackson sold 250 Beatles songs to Sony Corporation for $95 million. He still owns rights to 3,750 songs.
- It has been said that Michael Jackson owns 50% share in Sony-ATV Music Publishing Catalogue, which is estimated to be at $US1.5 billion and $US2 billion. Just having ownership of this generated $US13-20 million in profit, on a yearly basis.
- Michael Jackson also owns the Mijac Music Publishing catalogue, that is worth at around $US 100 million. Of course the value of this one sky-rocketed with all the sales of his albums following the hoax death.
- His estate is worth $500 million.
- When Martin Bashir asked Michael Jackson how much he was worth – this was in 2003, Michael Jackson reluctantly said he ws worth beyond 1 billion US dollars.
- The Beatles catalogue that Michael Jackson owns is pegged at $US 4-5 billion.
- Album sales of Bad (1989, $US 125 million), Dangerous (1992, $US 67 million), HIStory (1996, $US 55 million) and Blood On The Dance Floor (1998, $US 12 million)
I did some further research, and came up with some extremely interesting information that has NOT surfaced anywhere else on the internet – at least not until now.
- Not even a few days after the ‘death’ of Michael Jackson, Joe Jackson appeared at the BET Awards. You can read about that in my previous post. During an interview, Joe Jackson plugged ‘Ranch Records’. As another forum reader mentioned, the name is Ranch Records – ie. Neverland Ranch! Extremely interesting…coincidence? I think NOT! Here is what Joe Jackson’s partner Marshall Thompson had to say about Ranch Records: “It’s driven by Blu-ray technology, and that’s his next step.” HIS next step? Whose next step? Joe Jackson was never an investor…he did create the Jackson 5 partially, but thats about it. So WHOSE next step is it? Sounds like a huge slip of tongue by Marshall Thompson.
Initially, I did not think much of Ranch Records or the slip-of-tongue by Marshall Thompson. Not until I did some research on the aliases that Michael Jackson supposedly used to obtain drugs and visit doctors. Remember, you are reading this here first.
- Paul Farance is the alias Michael Jackson used. In reality, the name refers to Paul France – CEO of Fantastic One. Fantastic One is a media company that uses new technologies. Prior to this, Paul France launched Asia Business News in 1993, which eventually merged with CNBC to create CNBC Asia in 1998. In Paul France’s own words: “”I have been very closely associated with Internet developments and have felt that the true value of new media has been held back by bandwidth restraints.Now that broadband is coming on stream I am genuinely excited about the potential for this revolution.Through its parent companies,FantasticOne has the technology and the experience in content delivery to truly make this revolution of Digital Broadband Multimedia come about.”
- Omar Arnold is another alias Michael Jackson used. Who is Omar Arnold? In reality, he is the CEO and owner of Quantum Sales & Technology Incorporated. Its even located in California – very convenient. Its a company that deals with Audio Systems. They even support organizations that promote music programs in schools across the USA.
- Jimmy Nicholas was another one of Michael Jackson’s alias. Jimmy Nicholas is actually the vice president of business development for MokaFive, a technology based organization. He has a track record of working win operations and finance, and has background in developing partnerships for venture software companies. Prior to this, he worked with TriplePoint Capital, where he was responsible for venture transactions with parters of the firm. Along with a lot of other experience in venture firms, he was also the CEO of Oxford Media Corporation – which was dedicated for providing digital video technology.
- In 2000, Media reports indicate that Michael Jackson invested several million dollars in HollywoodTicket.com, which was a firm that wanted to maximize internet technology. Unfortunately, this start-up firm that did not perform so well initially and there are reports that it changed its company direction.
- Brian Singleton, Michael Jackson’s alias is actually the Chief Creative Producer and Officer of Attention Span Media. This company is also conveniently located in Los Angeles, and Brian has worked with the entertainment industry via production of various sitcoms, was a News Producer of KHIZ TV and now is focusing upon New Media.
- Peter Midani was the alias Michael Jackson used – but actually referred to Peter Madonia. Since 2006, he has been the Chief Operating Officer of the Rockefeller Foundation, and oversees human and financial resources, information technology, facilities and such. Prior to this, he was the Chief of Staff to New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg – who paid a tribute to Michael Jackson. Interestingly, Bloomberg announced on July 7th 2009 that he wanted to help the slumped media industry, by creating 8,000 jobs. How? By creating partnerships between traditional and digital media, and attracting foreign investments by media companies. They would also create fellowships for training with venture firms. Not only this, but a World Congress of Children was hosted at Neverland in April 1995, where in addition to other supporters, Michael Jackson’s Heal The World Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation was a sponsor.
- The other aliases were names of friends, his children, other celebrities, or his staff.
As you can see, there is the very strong possibility that the aliases that Michael Jackson used were those of people that he knew. From the list above, they all happened to be leading individuals associated with media and technology industries. Prior evidence indicates that Michael Jackson was an investor of start-up companies associated with technology. Not only that, but surprisingly Ranch Records is also focusing on supporting new media technologies. Contrary to the impression that has been portrayed of Michael Jackson being a lavish spender and not familiar with finances, I strongly believe that he is a very apt business minded individual. It has even been reported that part of his intention to wed Lisa Marie was to purchase rights over Elvis Presley’s catalogue. Moreover, Michael Jackson has even stated in his interviews that Salvation Army is an excellent store and often had nice merchandise. This was said in the 1980’s, when Michael Jackson was already a millionaire. Moreover, despite supposedly having problems with his father, he lived at home with his parents even in his mid-twenties. We are talking about a millionaire here, who was already internationally recognized. He did not go around blowing money like the pop stars today. Rather, he lived very cautiously. He did become a big spender in the 1990’s, but that is from our perspective, and not that of a man worth beyond 1 billion dollars.
So why the facade of showing a poor Michael Jackson to the world? His songs lyrics speak louder then anything else about this. All the allegations, court cases, being sued, having to settle cases out of court, shutting the mouths of people, etc. cost him a lot. Naturally, he was worried about what would become of his finances. His reaction was to liquidate most of his funds and assets, write them off as expenses and move them into foreign bank accounts and investments. There are even reports that he wanted to open resorts in Dubai as well as Asia, and perhaps these even materialized. Some of his funds were used to purchase stocks and invest into media technology based venture firms, as you can see from above, but obviously not under his real name. Perhaps if the company structure and share holders were ever available to the general public, we could possibly locate the alias that Michael Jackson used to invest. Moreover, Michael Jackson even fired his close business managers and advisors and hired Dr. Tohme in 2005. This is when reports about Michael Jackson’s financial crisis began to emerge, as well as reports of him being ill. Odd right?
The King of Pop was not facing financial distress, that was an image for us to believe in. At the moment, he continues to receive royalties from the enormous sales of his albums, enjoy the funds that he liquidated and sent away to offshore accounts, as well as continuing to invest into venture firms based on technology and media. All this while not having to pay a single dime to any of his on-going court cases, loans, other ‘debt’ that he had accrued. In one of his interviews, Michael Jackson mentioned that he is not stupid, and that stupid people don’t get this far – which is very true indeed. To pull of this hoax and having planned all the minute details needs a brilliant mind while having calculated all the gains requires a brilliant mind – that of Michael Jackson.
A defibrillator can save a person’s life if it is used immediately after a patient has experienced a heart attack, or is unconsciousness with poor vital signs. These have been installed in many airlines and public places. Eve flight attendants are now trained to defib a person who has lost consciousness, has a faint pulse or none, and has shallow breathing. You may or may not know that Michael Jackson was quite informed about medicine in general. When his son, Prince Michael, was born with breathing difficulties, Michael Jackson ensured that the air quality in Prince Michael’s room was tested on an HOURLY basis. He was extremely concerned about infections and spread of germs, so all the utensils utilized to feed his children were immediately discarded after ONE use. Not only that, but he also ensured that any toys his children played with during the day would be discarded at night, and new ones be brought in for the following day. One of the reasons that Michael Jackson wore a mask in public was also to prevent infections and air-borne illnesses. In fact, it was even reported that Michael Jackson attended a medical conference and asked researchers performing cloning further information about their work. Given all this, it comes as a surprise to me to know that Dr. Murray did NOT defib Michael Jackson. The controversy around this is that in initial reports by EMT medics, it was said that they HAD seen a defibrillator in Michael Jackson’s house. However, it was not used or that there was a problem with it. Further reports came out denying that the EMTs had seen the defibrillator. The questions of the hour are: Why WAS a CARDIOLOGIST hired for Michael Jackson 11 days prior to his ‘death’? If a cardiologist was hired – wouldn’t that mean that the mulitmillionaire King of Pop, whose close friend is Deepak Chopra, also have purchased a defibrillator??? Did this cardiologist NOT know how to use the defib? Why the discrepancy between the initial reports of the EMTs having seen the defib and later reports of them denying this?? The thought that Michael Jackson did NOT have a defibrillator present in his house does not even cross my mind, since he was medically informed, regularly frequented hospitals, and actively sought to avoid illnesses and target his own personal health care.
2. Place of Michael Jackson’s ‘Death’
Let’s say that a person does die – how can there be so much discrepancy over the place of death? If it happened in the living room then it happened in the living room – simple! But when it comes to Michael Jackson, its just another ‘story’. Latoya Jackson claimed that Michael Jackson had walked to the doctor’s room, and was found unconscious there. Meanwhile other reports claim that Michael Jackson was found unconscious in his own bedroom. Finally, other reports claim that Michael Jackson had collapsed in his living room and was carried over to his own bedroom by a guard. How can there be so MANY differing accounts of where Michael Jackson lost consciousness? Is it that under stress, people made errors in reporting what they had been told to do so? If THEY had SEEN IT, then surely they would have been able to recount it, and we would not see this discrepancy. Or were these accounts tossed at the public to cause confusion so that the public would be led astray?
3. Requesting 911 services for Michael Jackson
Okay, lets say that a defibrillator is not present, then being a cardiologist and finding Michael Jackson unconscious, Dr. Murray should have rushed to call 911. This was NOT the case. In some reports, Conrad Murray claims that there was NO ONE around, and that he found Michael Jackson in his bedroom. He didn’t know what to do, and proceeded to do CPR. Finally, he screamed for someone to come. It was Michael Jackson’s chef who came and placed the infamous 911 call to request for help. But even in that call, note the lack of distress and tension…this employee of Michael Jackson was way too calm. It has been claimed that voice analysis was done for this phone call, but distress could not be detected. Although in the background, you can hear the doctor sounding very panicked. Odd, isn’t it? Now remember the second account claiming that Michael Jackson had collapsed in his living room? A guard lifted him to the bedroom where supposedly CPR was done. So SOMEONE was definitely around, and the story falls through the cracks again. Why didn’t the doctor just ask the guard to call 911? Finally, it has been said that Prince Michael was present and had seen his ‘father’ being resuscitated. Now even for this report, there are 2 accounts. The first is that Prince Michael had seen his father collapse in the living room and followed him to the bedroom. The second is that Dr. Conrad Murray wanted to show his son that he had attempted to revive his father, so he left the body, brought the boy to his father’s bedroom and then performed CPR. Either way, if no one else was available, why didn’t Prince Michael call for help?? He is certainly old enough. There are so many reports of 6 year old kids dialing for help, so why couldn’t Prince Michael who is a 12 year old? And lets say that if he indeed see Michael Jackson being resuscitated, why did he look like he was so bored to be at the funeral and was devoid of emotions? Its tough to imagine that such a young child would be so heartless, if you had seen your parent die in front of your eyes, there is no way that a child could restrain emotions. Remember Princess Diana’s funeral procession? Both Prince William and Harry had eyes and faces full of tears, although they still tried to maintain composure. Unlike Prince Michael, who was too busy chewing gum.
4. Michael Jackson’s 911 Call
Michael Jackson’s doctor claimed that he could not place a call to ask for help for various reasons. One is that Dr. Murray was too busy performing CPR, and could not stop. But yet, one news report mentions that the doctor called Joe Jackson, told him that Michael Jackson was not responsive and he didn’t know what to do. Joe Jackson advised the doctor to call 911 right away. Then Dr. Murray claims that Michael Jackson’s house did not have landlines present, so he could not call out. But what about his cell phone? Eventually there was the 911 call placed, so obviously it was possible to make a phone call. Finally, who was Conrad Murray talking to when the 911 call was placed. You can hear only his voice in the background, so was he calling someone…on his cell phone? Why didn’t he just call 911 with his own cell phone then???
4. Security Tapes from The Day of Michael Jackson’s Death
It has been reported that the house Michael Jackson resided in had 24-hour camera surveillance, both indoors and outdoors. Mysteriously, the tapes from the day of the death have disappeared. The Los Angeles Police Department has been searching for these, but to no avail. Remember that Janet and Latoya Jackson went to clear out Michael Jackson’s belongings the day after his death was announced? Perhaps during this time, they removed these. Now even stranger are reports that Michael Jackson’s bedroom was found messy and had his clothes strewn everywhere, as well as sticky notes on walls. But, Michael Jackson’s sisters had said that they had removed ALL of his belongings even before the LAPD had declared that they were going to do a homicide investigation. Pictures showed that even bedsheets and blankets were removed from Michael Jackson’s house 1 day after his death, as requested as by his sisters. So where did these clothes and notes come from, that the LAPD found? Also, reports now say that IV stands and oxygen tanks filled his bedroom, so why didn’t the sisters also remove these? Or were these planted in the bedroom, after the fact?
4. Dr. Murray’s Storage Boxes
Recent reports indicate that Dr. Conrad Murray had stored boxes in a storage facility, which were removed after the ‘death’ of Michael Jackson. The contents of these boxes are not known. What is known is that 2 women removed these boxes. The storage facility was also monitored by camera surveillance, but guess what? Surprisingly, on the day of that these women took away these boxes, the camera surveillance system ‘was not working’. Coincidence, I think not. As to the identity of these women or the contents of these boxes – only the Jackson family can provide answers.
5. Michael Jackson’s Employees Fired Within Minutes
Within 30-minutes from the confirmation that Michael Jackson had ‘passed-away’, all of his personal employees were fired by AEG. Rather then reacting to the death of Michael Jackson, AEG very methodically fired his staff – within minutes. It would make sense if this had happened on the following day or even a few days later, but not within minutes. It almost seems as though this was pre-planned, and that there were a certain numbers of steps to follow in staging this death. Of course by firing these employees, it would be easier to get access to the security tapes, stage the oxygen tanks and IV stands, throw things around the bedroom, and create the stage for this hoax, since there will be no witnesses. Also note that days before his ‘death’, Michael Jackson’s employees were not allowed to enter his bedroom. So no one would know whether he had in fact been taking the drugs or not, nor provide any accounts of seeing the lack or presence of oxygen tanks and IV equipment in his bedroom.
6. Conrad Murray was Michael Jackson’s Cardiologist for ONLY ELEVEN (11) DAYS
In order for AEG to get insurance for Michael Jackson’s O2 Concert dates, it was required that Michael Jackson undergo a complete physical. In fact, his cardiac or heart function was assessed for 4 hours with various tests, and it is said that he ‘passed with flying colors’. A couple month’s later, AEG hires a cardiologist for Michael Jackson – this is 11 days before his death. Again, for the King of Pop, they don’t hire an amazing cardiologist such as Mehmet Oz. No, they hire a cardiologist with a shady past – he had defaulted on loans, needed money ASAP, was desperate for the job, had lots of financial problems. What does this portray – simply the image of an irresponsible or reckless individual. Anything goes wrong the first finger pointed will be at him. Whoever hired him knew all this too well, and had actually gone out searching for someone that would fit this profile. Remember also that conveniently, the insurance purchased by concert promoters was not for natural death of Michael Jackson, rather it was for accidental death – which included drug abuse. Convenient but coincidental? No. Conrad Murray had no information on who his patient Michael Jackson was. He had never probably met him before nor examined him. So, the man that Conrad Murray was introduced to was probably NOT Michael Jackson. Rather, he met an extremely ill impostor, while the real Michael Jackson had already fled, and those performing on stage were his doubles. This may sound far-fetched, but really it is not. I will post further information on the person who DID die shortly, in an independent post. The only victim of this hoax is Dr. Conrad Murray. He is being framed for a series of events that he probably does not even understand himself.
I will go more in-depth on this, in a following post.
Now we all know that Joe Jackson made absurd remarks at the BET Awards, such as advertising Ranch Records – his new project. Remember that these awards took place days after the so called death of Michael Jackson, and Joe Jackson really seemed unmoved. It has been reported that 30 minutes prior to launch of the ceremonies, Joe Jackson arrived without tickets and threw everyone into a frenzy as seating had to be adjusted.
Thats the backdrop of what happened, but in the picture below, something caught my eye.
Lets Zoom in:
Can you believe that? I find this to be shocking.
Lets look at another picture from the BET Awards.
I certainly don’t believe that this individual IS Michael Jackson, although he certainly does appear to be Michael Jackson’s double. I have no idea whether this individual was brought in to be part of Joe Jackson’s entourage, or was strategically seated right behind Joe by the organizers of the event, or by other individuals who are perhaps enjoying fooling the public, yet again. Also, why is he wearing a baseball cap? That is certainly not in-style right now.
Anyhow, If you look at the second image above, you will note that this individual has curly permed hair. Michael Jackson used to have the identical hair style in the 90’s, and has had straight hair for the last few years. However, rehearsal footage from the ‘This is It’ concerts showed that Michael Jackson had curly hair on stage, while in other images, he had straight hair.
The picture below was taken on May 29, 2009. It was reported that Michael had gone back to having his permed curly hair style.
It certainly does seem plausible to me that the individual seated behind Joe Jackson may have been involved in this entire ploy. It definitely seems to be too innocent to be ‘just a coincidence’.
News report just out on July 10th 2009
Michael Jackson’s skin doctor Arnold Klein was completely rebuilding the star’s ravaged face in the run-up to his This Is It comeback shows.
Klein desperately tried to make the King of Pop appear “more normal” for his 50-date run at London’s O2 Arena after years of cosmetic surgery left the singer’s face severely scarred and acne-ridden.
However, the dermatologist insists rumors the star’s nose was so bad it had fallen off his face are untrue.
Klein tells TV host Larry King, “He came to me because, basically, I was sort of rebuilding his face, because he had severe acne and scarring. He had scarring from having a lot of cosmetic surgery. And my expertise is like it is with every one of my patients. My patients are my treasures. And I was rebuilding his face so he looked much more normal. And contrary to what people said, he could not take off his nose. His nose was attached. But it looked too small. And I just was trying to get him ready to do the concert, because in the way he looked in his face, he wanted it to be absolutely as perfect as it could be.”
Klein also confirms Jackson was paranoid about his nose after years of taunts from his family: “I know that people made fun – or family members – of the size of his nose. He was very sensitive to that. And so he (started) doing cosmetic surgery.”
All this was taking place in June 2009.
Could it be that the REAL Michael Jackson’s face was being reconstructed, so that he could leave with a new identity, following the ‘FAKE’ death?!!
On June 10-11, 2009 It was reported that Michael Jackson had a mutilated or mangled ear. This was just weeks prior to his ‘death’. The reasons given were that perhaps surgeons had utilized the cartilage from his ears to redo his nose.
Take a look at pictures of the mangled ear (left panels):
These pictures were taken as Michael Jackson was leaving a doctor’s office – whom he had supposedly visited for skin cancer.
AGAIN – THESE WERE TAKEN ON JUNE 10-11, 2009.
Now look at the pictures from the final rehearsal – and focus on the ears:
As you can clearly see – the shape of the ears is completely different for the individual performing on the stage, and the Michael Jackson leaving the doctor’s office. These photographs were taken less then 2 weeks apart.
This leads me to think that the original Michael Jackson may have had his face reconstructed, while the one on stage was an imposter. Note that the Michael Jackson leaving the doctors office has a bracelet on his left wrist, which as I pointed out previously is something that Michael has been wearing for a few years now.